Tuesday 20 August 2013

Introduction and New School Year

Hello, my name is Viktor Johansen. I am a student at Sandvika High School in Norway. The new school year just started, and today I am now attending to my first lesson of International English.

I live with my family in Bærums Verk. Bærums Verk is an area that is a 20 minute bus ride away from Sandvika. Traveling to school by bus is very common around Bærums Verk, as there are no high schools within walking distance. In my spare time I play games on my computer, go to the gym, and work at a grocery store.

This is going to be my third and final semester of highschool, and i have therefore decided to make a solid effort this year. By doing that, I am expecting myself to exceed my grades from my previous semester considerably. I am certain that I posess the ability to improve because, within myself, I know that I didn't take the previous year of school seriously enough.

3 comments:

  1. Good for us to have a third year student in our class as well! Look forward to reading your articles this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Viktor i'm Gloria and i'm from joliet,IL. I love going to the gym too once in awhile, being active is very important. I also want to keep my grades up to As and Bs, it helps with sports and your life in the future. Impovement is always good. How is school going so far/ Do you like it? Check out myblog some time it's GloriaC4 Mr.jakob's class and the site is kidblog.org. Nice talking to you Viktor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello victor, thats cool how many semesters are there in your entire highschool career? we have four years in highschool, with two semesters in each year. how many do years do you have in highschool? im only a freshman (1st year).do you call your first year students freshmans? then sophmore (2nd year) juniors (3rd year) and senior (4th year)?

    ReplyDelete